Sunday, August 9, 2009

My 18th Birthday II


Buka wei! Yung Sern laughing

Lay Kuen & Wai Chun


Yung Sern (Pink Jazz)


My B'day Cake =D

My B'day Cake =D (upside down)

No words to describe my face


The candles from my cake =D

Girls talk


Min Hui, Wai Chun, Alan and Jia Hau (Blocked)

Eshley, Chia Ying, Sue & Lay Kuen

Esh, Chia Ying & Sue

Does Soong Liang looks like the monkey on the bottle? Yes he does! =D
Look at that drunk fella, pouring the ice-cream into the cup for no reason

Totally DRUNK



Well as you can see, all of us were happy and my good friend Soong Liang was being knock out by onli few cups of wine. Damn noob, and i remember that Chia Ying told me this, "ONLY few cups of wine, less than 3 cups, oh gosh". The good thing is, he was the one who bought dat wine and i am glad that he enjoyed it =D Cheers! Lol ok i'll stop it, don wanna embarass him =D well i am very happy afterall =D My Sue gave a Casio Watch and a pretty nice looking T-Shirt as my B'day Present =D And Yung Sern gave me a couple-T which also gives Sue some benefit although it is not her B'day =D thanks a lot my friends, you all are the best. The best of all is my Sue =D love her with all my hearts =D although i have only one =D





2 comments: